3. Firearm & Tool Mark Investigation
Our State of the Art Comparison Microscope, allows us to ensure thorough investigation services for Firearms (Ballistics) & Tool mark Investigations.
The only Leeds-Zeiss Comparison Microscope in the private sector for the investigation of:
1. Tool mark examinations
2. Ammunition component examinations
3. Fire arm examinations
4. Other comparative examinations
5. Training of judicial representatives for court work with a forensic focus
Who Would Benefit from this Service?
- Insurance companies
- Theft cases with forced entries
- Internal investigations
- Copper or cable theft cases
- Game farmers: Fence vandalism or Disputes when wounded animals die after hunters have left the farm
- Comparisons between known samples and disputed samples to see if the origin is the same.
- Tool mark examinations- establish if specific tool was used to cut or force open an object.
Our Location :
Forensic Hub, 33 New Road ,Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
(Service is offered nationwide and to immediate neighbouring countries.)
- Make comparative forensic analysis as it relate to physical evidence available to the public and corporate world.